Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern Time / 10:00-11:00 am Pacific Time
Get expert advice on how to find scholarship opportunities and prepare winning applications.
Funding your education requires careful planning, persistence, and knowing how and where to look for funding. If you are looking for money to pay for school, then you should look forward to attending this webinar!
- Searching for scholarships
- Strategies for winning scholarships
- Key scholarship resources
- Writing winning scholarship essays
- Acing the scholarship interview
- After you win a scholarship
- And much, much more! Register>>
Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 3:00-4:00 pm Eastern Time / 12:00-1:00pm Pacific Time
Learn how to more effectively manage your student debt.
Students and grads have important decisions to make about managing their student debt. Flexible repayment options and forgiveness provisions are available, but the details matter and it can be confusing to figure it out on your own.
Our presenter, Heather Jarvis, knows how to break it down step-by-step so it makes sense once and for all.
From this presentation, you can:
- Determine what kind of loans you have and why it makes a difference,
- Evaluate income-based repayment and other options, and
- Learn simple steps to qualify for public service loan forgiveness.
Bring your toughest questions because the expert is in the house! Register>>
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Just a few days left for major Foundation Center MarketPlace savings! Save $50 when you spend $175 by using discount code "SPR50" at checkout. Exclusions apply. Start Shopping>>