Social innovation and entrepreneurship are much talked about these days, but what do the terms really mean? Specifically:
- what qualities do social entrepreneurs possess?
- how is this concept different from traditional corporate structure, even one with a socially-minded mission?
- how do you truly accomplish social change vs. simply doing “good” work?
- how can nonprofits especially incorporate some of this thinking to be successful in fulfilling their missions?
- how do you measure social impact and return?
- Your question here. The majority of the hour will be spent on your submitted questions. Want to make sure your question gets asked? Send it to us in advance!
Guest panelists for July's Live Chat will help us answer these questions and more from the live audience. They are:
Want to know more about creating real social change? Get info and answers on Thursday, July 26, 2-3pm ET. Sign up now >>
Meanwhile, brush up your knowledge about social enterprise with our Knowledge Base Article.