For the first time ever, our new Proposal Writers Bootcamp is coming to Washington, DC, July 25-27. This multi-day workshop features three of our most popular courses, taught over three days: Proposal Writing Seminar, Proposal Budgeting Workshop, and Cultivating Grantmaker Relationships.
More than 38,000 grantseekers have strengthened their skills with our Proposal Writing Seminar, where attendees learn to craft a comprehensive, compelling proposal package step-by-step. And with our Proposal Budgeting Workshop, attendees learn to tell their story through budgets, prepare budgets according to grantmaker guidelines, and properly align their budget with project objectives. The Cultivating Grantmaker Relationships workshop teaches you how to build effective grantmaker relationships, from the initial approach, through the life of a grant and beyond.
Now all three of these popular courses can be taken in one, three-day workshop, our Proposal Writers Bootcamp. We'll show you how to craft a comprehensive and compelling proposal package and create a sound, well-organized proposal budget. You'll master how to successfully steward a grant, and build a path to securing the next one.
You will learn:
- What grantmakers look for in a proposal and how they approach the review process
- How to use your proposal budget to present a complete picture of your financial needs, and to convey your project's worth for a funder's investment
- How to build a lasting relationship with your funder through grant stewardship, and secure the next one
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
- Free copy of The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals (a $39.95 value)
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional