Calling all nonprofits! In honor of National Nonprofit Day on Friday, August 17 we are holding a video contest to showcase the great work of the nonprofits we work with! Please submit a 3 minute video describing how Foundation Center’s resources have enabled your organization to achieve its mission! Did Foundation Center provide you with the tools for your nonprofit to thrive? Did our trainings make you a viable grant applicant and help you further your mission? Let us know in a 3 minute video and the winner will receive a $50 Visa card and recognition on our Foundation Center social media channels and GrantSpace blog!
All video entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded via our submission form at http://bit.ly/FCfan by Friday, August 10 at 12pm ET. If emailing your video to the address above, please use the subject line FC Fan Favorite Contest and include the following information in the body of the email:
- A short video (mp4 if applicable) attachment or Dropbox link that is 30 seconds minimum and 3 minutes maximum
- Short video that answers 2 to 3 of the following questions:
- Clearly state your name, the name of your organization, your geographic location (city and state if within the US, or city, province/department, country if outside the US), and your organization’s mission.
- What resource did you use?
- GrantSpace.org, Foundation Directory Online, or a specific Foundation Center training
- How did Foundation Center’s training further your mission?
- Did our trainings offer you the skills you needed to be a better fundraiser, leader or manager for your organization, deliver your programs and achieve your mission?
- Did our resources help you identify a funder and secure an important grant?
- Did our networking events help you meet key people that led to fruitful partnerships?
Submission deadline: Friday, August 10th at 12pm ET.